IF POSSIBLE, to help maintain social distancing, PLEASE SEND 1 ADULT to register or pick up a packet. Packets will also be available at the District Office.
Children entering Kindergarten in fall 2020 must be 5 on or before September 1, 2020. You may pick up a registration packet at the PELC. Please bring the items listed below:
Los niños que ingresan al Kindergarten en el otono deben tener 5 años antes del 1 de septiembre de 2020. Puede recoger un paquete de inscripción en el PELC. Por favor, traiga los siguientes elementos:
How to Register:
Here is the Kindergarten Registration Checklist (PDF)
To register in person, please bring a copy of your child’s State Certified Birth Certificate, immunization records, and social security number, along with the following completed forms:
- Registration Form (Word)
- Certificate of Immunization Status – English | Spanish (PDF)
- Health, Developmental and Social History (Word)
- Dental Form – English | Spanish (PDF)
- Home and Language Survey Form – English | Spanish
- Race and Ethnicity Form – English | Spanish (PDF)
- Computer Technology Form(PDF)
- Special Needs Child Find Notice (PDF)
- Mid-Columbia Bus Registration/Information (PDF)
Complete Registration packet (all forms combined in one download)
If you need to order a birth certificate and your child was born in Oregon, you may contact the Center for Health Statistics. Instructions for contacting the center are available by visiting the Center for Health Statistics.
If your child was born out of state, you may call information for that state and ask for the Bureau of Vital Statistics. If ordering a birth certificate from another country, please visit the U.S. State Department website.